Two mouse sensitivity modes

• I think it would be nice to have two adjustable mouse sensitivities. One where there was a ranged weapon ready to use and one for all other times. You see this a lot on games that have ranged combat, since a low sensitivity helps with ranged weapons but high helps for up close combat, it would be nice.

• Yes please :D Always irritating when you’re an archer trying to aim for a persons head, only to miss it by an inch because your mouse sensitivity makes your crosshair move past the target through the slightest nudge of the mouse.

• viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4173

this helps somewhat, although it doesn’t work as it should for me. (check replies on page 2)

• I’m pretty sure the keybindings aren’t in the UDKgame.ini, but in the UDKInpute.ini, I’ll try it though. So the thumb button will serve as both zoom and mouse sensitivity modifier? I need to put the values I want in where the Xs are correct? Like 18 for zoom and 45 for after release?

• @Escadin:

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4173

this helps somewhat, although it doesn’t work as it should for me. (check replies on page 2)

So I copied and pasted this in to the UDKInput.ini, I pasted it at the top, changed the values for X and X and removed the “-” that copying and pasting added for some reason. This still does nothing. I even removed spring from my mouse thumb button and still nothing.

Any word on how you got it to work?

• I replaced the zoom keybinding in this ini with it (was pretty much at the end of the hotkey list but you can just search LeftAlt or whatever)
    I had that extra too ‘-’, no idea why but I removed it and yes x and y are you prefered sensitivity values. It is possible somebody made a mistake there, gonna try it with the input ini xD