Spectator cam keys

• can a mod give me de list of the spectator cam keys please
    i know “p or l” switch to first to third person but how do we go back
    to ghost mode and how to switch to another player

( last time i wanted to record my friend kiling spree as a spectator but
    couldnt find the way to spec him in particular , its always on a random
    person )

• Hmmm whenever I’m in spectator mode it’s just a free-floating camera.

I presume the updated spectator mode coming soon will have more ways to navigate and target players.

Personally I’d love it if they could officially integrate the Unreal Engine’s “demorec” mode into spectator mode. Would be so great to be able to watch back a game from any camera position! :D

• Yeah, the new spectator option wasn’t supposed to be included in the last patch, thus it’s not completed. So hopefully, there will be some things happening in the content patch in January. So as of now, you’re best bet is to just use the original spectator mode and “fly around” to watch what’s happening.

• I use mouse wheel to lock on a player. Sadly cannot cycle, so i just wait for them to die, then mouse wheel to someone else until I find the person i want to cam over.

• @Kimiko:

Yeah, the new spectator option wasn’t supposed to be included in the last patch, thus it’s not completed. So hopefully, there will be some things happening in the content patch in January. So as of now, you’re best bet is to just use the original spectator mode and “fly around” to watch what’s happening.

thnx for the quick reply .

: ) cant wait for the content patch!

• @batman666:

@Kimiko:

Yeah, the new spectator option wasn’t supposed to be included in the last patch, thus it’s not completed. So hopefully, there will be some things happening in the content patch in January. So as of now, you’re best bet is to just use the original spectator mode and “fly around” to watch what’s happening.

thnx for the quick reply .

: ) cant wait for the content patch!

Start testing it out now if you wish to try out the beta patch! :)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7576