Rank deterioration?

• Not sure if this’s the right sub-forum to post the question in, but here goes: does the rank deteriorate with time or something? Was it recalculated? I’m asking this because there is, or at least was, nothing in the game explaining how it works, yet after taking a somewhat lengthy break from the game, my in-game rank is lower than what it was a month ago. Could someone, please, explain the cause of this phenomenon?

• do you think you have rights here? just because you purchased this game and earned that rank with your time , effort and loyalty??

This moved showed exactly what they thought of your trust and loyalty. nothing.

• @whatthehellever:

Not sure if this’s the right sub-forum to post the question in, but here goes: does the rank deteriorate with time or something? Was it recalculated? I’m asking this because there is, or at least was, nothing in the game explaining how it works, yet after taking a somewhat lengthy break from the game, my in-game rank is lower than what it was a month ago. Could someone, please, explain the cause of this phenomenon?

The Thanksgiving patch changed the way that ranks were calculated. Everyone was set back a few ranks because it takes more “experience” to rank up now and it takes longer too. All is working as intended. :)