Black textures

• My game has texture problems. I checked the file cache integrity and turn thegraphics the lowest. When I enter a game, online or not, the black patches appear and disapear really fast all over the screen. It makes playing the game really difficult because I can’t see who is coming at me. I enjor this game very much so it would be nice if someone would come to my aid.

ATI Radeon 4770
    i5 intel 760 @ 2.80GHz

• It’s usually caused by video drivers. Have you downloaded the latest from AMD’s website?

• I have also had this problem; I have updated my drivers, verified the cache, checked my service pack, altered the graphics lower, checked my DirectX. I’m lost too…

• @VKruchev:

I have also had this problem; I have updated my drivers, verified the cache, checked my service pack, altered the graphics lower, checked my DirectX. I’m lost too…

Please attach your DxDiag.txt.

• Since i have the same issues i decided to revive this topic.

This is how it looks in action
    http://youtu.be/FXm-_XTaxHk?t=3m12s

It’s not this bad on all maps, and some don’t even have it at all. Chivalry is the only game where i experience this bug.

Here is my DxDiag
    [attachment=0:3czuv0es]DxDiag.txt[/attachment:3czuv0es]

• Nevermind, the patch fixed the issue.

• @Palora:

Nevermind, the patch fixed the issue.

The patch reset configuration files. You probably disabled some video setting which was overwritten back to default by the patch.