*Flaming Arrows!*

• Hi! I’m new xD
    Not to the game, but yes to the forums.
    I just applied as a tester and I’m hoping for a response. Sooo To show my support in the development into chivalry I would like to post my first suggestion.
    Flaming arrows. I have obtained a reasonable skill in the archer and crossbow class, and can snipe off an enemy from the other side of the map with some ease. If you could just add (1) Flaming arrow that either lights the ground on fire if you miss, or the player while doing additional fire damage. That would balance out the class perfectly because you could really stuff those pesky queens guard with a taste of their own medicine! xD
    that’s all for now, judging by my response I will post again.

What have you?

• Developer

Sounds familiar!

• It was discussed before in other threads. So, as a beta tester, still bow and crossbow are so precise weapons? :( Thought they will make them more real…

• Developer

I’ll let a designer field these more but I think I might have seen a flaming arrow before is all i meant. :)

• Hahaha

• Developer

So mysterious. There are fire arrows in Chivalry! And yes projectiles will follow a more realistic flight pattern and won’t exactly land in the same point everytime- though long shots are still very possible.

• awesome! cause there really is nothing like that jolt of excitement when you get a long shot! its like the best feeling that I havn’t gotten from a shooter in a looooong time, haha thanks guys :P

• @Forgottenmind:

awesome! cause there really is nothing like that jolt of excitement when you get a long shot! its like the best feeling that I havn’t gotten from a shooter in a looooong time, haha thanks guys :P

Ah, A true archer! good to know there are people that play right rather then shotgunning with the arrows. :archb:

Well met Forgotten!

• Flaming Javelins anyone? :D

• YES! and flaming swords and flaming armor and flaming castles and a sky that rains fire!

did I overdo it just a tad?
    :j:

• Add Ice arrows then :geek:

• @King:

@Forgottenmind:

awesome! cause there really is nothing like that jolt of excitement when you get a long shot! its like the best feeling that I havn’t gotten from a shooter in a looooong time, haha thanks guys :P

Ah, A true archer! good to know there are people that play right rather then shotgunning with the arrows. :archb:

Well met Forgotten!

Cheers mate! 8-)