Votekick abusers

• Here we go again, there is another topic about this, some players say that this don’t happen so I just want to show one of those “players” that when you are killing them over and over again start a vote kick, his smart teammates ofc votes yes. I don’t know what to do with this, but someone have to do something cause this is becoming really really frustrating, and it’s actually hard to play a full game without any idiot trying to kick you.

The smart player: “GuppysRampage” : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051341233

Screenshoots:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =115215458
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =115215511

• Well, it appears he is on your team so that might explain why he votekicked you if you were killing him over and over. :?

• If this was on Official Server join the moderator group and report it. If not, there is nothing that Chivalry moderators can do and you have to contact server admin.

• @Dirtius:

Well, it appears he is on your team so that might explain why he votekicked you if you were killing him over and over. :?

The second screenshot was later, I joined again to make it. (I was in blue team)

• I see you talking trash in chat, and a vote to kick you.

What’s the surprise here? This doesn’t prove anything. For all we know, you could have been TKing over and over, or simply spewing trash into chat like an ass.

Another pointless thread, move along people, move along.

• @JHoersten2:

I see you talking trash in chat, and a vote to kick you.

What’s the surprise here? This doesn’t prove anything. For all we know, you could have been TKing over and over, or simply spewing trash into chat like an ass.

Another pointless thread, move along people, move along.

LOL, dude you saw my screenshots? looks like not, trash talk? explain me if rage is trash talk. Surprise? you see a right thing to votekick someone just cause he is better than you?, TK? 1. for each tk = -10 points, look my score. And you really thing Im going to start a new post if I were teamkilling? lol dude think a bit before writing.

• I was there and i am a witness.

What i have seen is; Skyneth was there on top of the scoreboard and of course without any reason Grummpy something guy started a poll.

Now here’s what makes so many people abuse this crappy system.
    Jealousy that he’s playing well, people who just don’t give a fuck and start voting yes etc…

If you want to know what i’m talking about i can give you at least 10 screenshots regarding this matter. I’m accused of being a hacker, cheater, etc.

fixplx kkthxbye

• i have played with skyneth many times and he was NOT kicked because of anything he said. he very rarely speaks unless someone says anything to him, and he doesn’t teamkill or block or do anything else untoward that would justify a kick.

votekicks by bad players because they are getting outplayed do happen. i have seen them happen. if you haven’t seen it yet, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen. it’s happened to me on a few occasions, most of the time in absolute silence. i haven’t said anything, no-one else has said anything, then suddenly a guy i have killed a few times just votes to kick me.

it’s a problem but i don’t really know how it can be fixed. perhaps increasing the minimum number of voters required would be a good start, so maybe 70%+ of the server has to have voted for it to be valid. at the moment it’s too easy for a random bad player to throw out a votekick and it passes almost by default due to other players mechanically voting yes.

• Calm down guys, he won’t get banned because it wasn’t official server.

• I’m glad this sort of thing doesn’t happen on the Oceanic servers. Then again the community is a bit smaller, and the good players become a familiar sight once you play on the same servers for awhile.

• I don’t think it really matters if it’s official server or not, the problem lies on this system by voting people off…

I wouldn’t be here to complain if it wasn’t for the retardation of this community. work on it, people are tired of this shit.

• @Mao-Ming:

I wouldn’t be here to complain if it wasn’t for the retardation of this community. work on it, people are tired of this shit.

They’re probably tired of it because they’re retards, as you’ve pointed out.

• Have you tried not provoking people or generally acting like your playing LoL or your on Xbox Live? As someone pointed out, it wasn’t Guppysrampage that started the vote, and I’m pretty sure there are a lot of people who don’t like people who are bad sports (and yes this does include people who are bad winners as well as sore losers).

However, I wasn’t in that match, I don’t know if you being a jerk about him raging was a continuous thing or a one off, besides, if people are going to vote kick you for no reason do you really want to be playing with them? that makes them sore losers and you can go find a real challenge. :P

• @Khenir:

However, I wasn’t in that match, I don’t know if you being a jerk about him raging was a continuous thing or a one off, besides, if people are going to vote kick you for no reason do you really want to be playing with them? that makes them sore losers and you can go find a real challenge. :P

Well, i can ensure you i’m a gentlemen in the chat.
    You do have a point but when it comes to all servers i enter, i think we have a problem…

The real challenge lies on the tip of my tongue, not swearing to these people and keeping my temper.

• @Mao-Ming:

Well, i can ensure you

I don’t understand. You can make certain that I what?

• @Arr0wKn33:

It’s time for the random stupid post from a random erudite. Im not even going to reply you, not even going to comment your stupid name, neither as your pic, cause is a waste of time, like this post, I’ve seen enough. Vote kick system can be improved, but not the players stupidity, have fun.

• I just vigilante that shit, screw people who disrespect you. Verbal abuse is one thing, I can ignore that. But anything else is eye for an eye, there’s always some way you can make them feel like shit. Some ways are harder than others though. I recently found stunlocking a cock-bag with kick is good fun.

• The ultimate solution:

Actually look at scores before pressing yes.

• well i wasn’t allowed to play on a signly server after chrismas because all the happy gifted newbies would not want their fun spoiled by level 30+ players. Didn’t really bother me tho so idc if they change anything about it.
    Play with a clan. They won’t kick you and you can probably still learn from them.