Server browser bugging out?

• Okay, so when I first played this game, I could see a bunch of servers. I joined one, had some fun, decided to go find another server. However, when I tried this, no servers showed up. Sometimes, they show up, but most of the time, they don’t show up after the first server I join. Please help?

• Another thing I should add, sometimes when I try to join a server, it’ll be stuck at Please wait while the Game Loads, and if I click cancel, no servers show up.

• same here I played today than all of a sudden like right now I wanna play chivalry no games are poping up but theres a bunch of people online playing

• Okay, Status update. The server list is starting to fix itself for me anyways, however, since I usually check out Game Monitor (a website that lets you view servers for games) I saw that in-game, I see probably 1/4 of all of the servers there. Any Ideas?

• Hi CommanderDerp12,

Please remove the line “Suppress=DevOnline” from the UDKEngine.ini found here Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config. Then launch the game and go into the server browser. Sit on the server browser for about 10 minutes or so (grab a cup of coffee). Then exit the game cleanly and attach in a reply here the Launch.log found here Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs.