LOUDEST COMEBACK in Chivalry EVER… sort of

• I would just like to start off by saying how difficult it is to come back from a deficit in this game, seeing as how each individual matchup leaves you weakened for whomever you face next. It takes opportunism and a lot of luck for something to happen that would let you win after a ~3 kill deficit in the final minutes. Well, my friends, here it is.
    Bear in mind that I am controlling the keyboard and my friend is controlling the mouse, so this was a big deal for us.
    HrHBfKBkgxw

• Pfft, big deal. LMB spamming as a halberd vanguard in FFA, that’s not so har-

@I:

Bear in mind that I am controlling the keyboard and my friend is controlling the mouse, so this was a big deal for us.

O_O Oh. Damn, that’s actually pretty awesome! ^___^

• AAAAAAAH OHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAH UUUUUUUUUUH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AUAHAEAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HUOOOOOOOOOO.

• @Metrocop:

AAAAAAAH OHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAH UUUUUUUUUUH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AUAHAEAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HUOOOOOOOOOO.

My neighbors nearly called the police on us for the noise we made in that video.

• Euhm… grats?

It’s one minute of yelling and mindless LMB spamming. I don’t want to sound like a douche, but I don’t think this deserves the credit you think it does. 4 kills in the last seconds of a FFA match by berserking isn’t that big of a deal. I would’ve been more astonished if it were 8 kills and if those kills depended more on skill than on LMB spamming and luck. But this stuff? Happens all the time.

I’m really confused here. Have I missed something? :?

• @Siegfried:

Euhm… grats?

It’s one minute of yelling and mindless LMB spamming. I don’t want to sound like a douche, but I don’t think this deserves the credit you think it does. 4 kills in the last seconds of a FFA match by berserking isn’t that big of a deal. I would’ve been more astonished if it were 8 kills and if those kills depended more on skill than on LMB spamming and luck. But this stuff? Happens all the time.

I get what you’re saying, I guess the only rebuttal I have is that my friend never plays video games and he was in charge of the mouse, so the fact that we somehow won like that was unprecedented for us.

• @Siegfried:

Euhm… grats?

@I:

• Classic Vanguard pole-arm player.

Good job if it was one person using the keyboard and another person using the mouse though.

• lmb spam all the way… ^^

• Totally doing this with somebody :D

• @Siegbert:

lmb spam all the way… ^^

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t play like this at all when I play by myself. I use a knight with the first tier hammer and kite shield and I actually block properly, but when there’s two of us it’s impossible to bock. We lmb spam with the Vanguard because that’s the only way we have a fighting chance, but I guess that goes to show how easy it is to do well with the Vanguard class.

• @MrRedshark:

Classic Vanguard pole-arm player.

This.

• this has to be the worst shit ive watched today