Lifetime stats K/D broken down by class / weapon

• I would like to see my lifetime accuracy, K/D ratio, wins on which maps overall. You can currently see it only for the game you’re in?

• This would be neat to have. Just want to extend the idea to include monthly stats as well, so you can monitor progress and improvement as you play.

• I’d rather have my team out fighting tooth and nail, with little regard for their own safety than cowering in a corner regenerating health for their precious “k/d”.
    If you MUST have stats, then there’s only one stat you need to monitor your skill progression and that’s ‘Win Streak’. Everything else is a masturbatory blight on the face of online gaming.

• @Strudel:

I’d rather have my team out fighting tooth and nail, with little regard for their own safety than cowering in a corner regenerating health for their precious “k/d”.
    If you MUST have stats, then there’s only one stat you need to monitor your skill progression and that’s ‘Win Streak’. Everything else is a masturbatory blight on the face of online gaming.

^