No helmet

• add the no helmet option.

I think the coif looks great but having to get hit in the head with a blunt weapon or a spear for it to happen is no fun.

Especially for vanguards, because the veteran helmets are the only reskins in the entire game.

• This is what I want too. I want no helmet! I bet it’s a 2 minute job to add the option :P

• Lenght of job : 1-2 min
    Lenght of release : 2-3 months

• Length of time to spell length properly: We’ll never know. ;)

• Hell yeah, I’m in love with my Vanguard when his Great-Helm gets knocked off. He looks so unique, and threatening on the Battlefield. It’s pretty funny, the psychology behind it, when you see a dude missing his helmet. (Not archers though, Ser Baldy is hideous :P)

everyone thinks. "SHIT. “This guy has seen some dark deeds… better be on me guard!”

Though, giving it an option… as much as I like it, removes the factor I mentioned earlier, knowing that some silly squire could of just spawned like that!

That being said, I welcome any new customizable options. I would also recommend, the Agatha Knight’s have an option to have the Default Helmet design, with the Visor Up. As seen in many screenshots, and alpha gameplay.

• Only the dumb go without a helmet. So it should be a Mason only thing.

• @Yoshiblue:

Only the dumb go without a helmet. So it should be a Mason only thing.

How dare you

• @Yoshiblue:

Letting people know you are the most badass MF around is a plus.

@Ronald:

Maybe that’s because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest son of a bitch in the whole Roman Legion.

• @Metrocop:

@Yoshiblue:

How dare you

“Somebody please. HELP ME!”

Sounds like another Agatha dying to mai phists!

• Mission Accomplished.

Roaming without a helmet does make you look pretty cool though. Can’t argue with that.