Mason armor style

• This is a question directed towards all you history know-it-alls out there. I’m interested to find out on which medieval region/period is the Mason classes armor based on. While the Agathians all wear armors that, to my knowledge, mirror those of Western European style, I can’t quite come up with what the Mason armor is based upon. Seems like a mix between Scandinavian and Easter European armor styles, then again, I could be wrong. The default helmet on Mason Knight, as well as his armor seems similar to what medieval slavic warriors would wear, while his veteran helmet looks rather scandinavian. The Mason MAA also has somewhat of a scandinavian look, while the archer, especially his helmet, somehow strike me as Mongolian. I wasn’t able to identify the vanguard at all. Then again, all those are just assumptions, and prone to be incorrect. Anyone out there who knows the correct answer?

• I don’t think it follows a specific real-world style, rather it borrows ideas from a few cultures in order to look distinct from the agathian style.

• Did anyone else sing the thread title? Or was it just me?

• @User:

Did anyone else sing the thread title? Or was it just me?

OPPAAAAA!!!

• @User:

Did anyone else sing the thread title? Or was it just me?

Silly me, should have seen this coming… And yes I’m aware that the armor style of both the Masons and Agathians are inconsistent and doesn’t belong to just one culture or period, still, it would be interesting to identify where the different pieces are borrowed from.

• I would not know actually. I could only find some of the classes that looks like a real life knight or soldier back in the days. The Archer for example i coulnd’t find anything that really looks like it. To me with the Veteran helmet he looks a like a asian sort of soldier. The man at arms does look saxon or vikingish especially if you use buckler and the dane axe. The vanguard looks more like the basic old styled knight across europe to me. Before plate armour was invented knights wore chainmail and a greathelm so yeah not really sure about these. The knight of the masons does look more russian to me or atleast in the eastern european parts of europe. The agathians resembles alot of the british/french to me atleast. But yeah it’s just a game and his own “kingdoms and styles”.