Chivalry will not launch! Help! D:

• Just bought Chivalry via Steam and every time I run the game I get the splash screen for a few seconds then a window that says “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (32-Bit, DX9)” . I’ve never ran the game on my computer before. I’ve attached my DxDiag.txt and Launch.log files.

• I’ve learned that Chivalry cannot run on a computer with a single core. Thus I’m buying a new 500W PSU and Quad-Core AMD Athlon II X4 640 Propus 3.0GHz. :3

• @JohnMoney:

I’ve learned that Chivalry cannot run on a computer with a single core. Thus I’m buying a new 500W PSU and Quad-Core AMD Athlon II X4 640 Propus 3.0GHz. :3

Well im have that problem too. But i can’t buy a new computer so i bought the game for no reason?

• @TheRealRahgot:

@JohnMoney:

I’ve learned that Chivalry cannot run on a computer with a single core. Thus I’m buying a new 500W PSU and Quad-Core AMD Athlon II X4 640 Propus 3.0GHz. :3

Well im have that problem too. But i can’t buy a new computer so i bought the game for no reason?

Sadly this is the case. You can try to contact Valve/Steam for a refund. Sometimes they will give a one-time forgiveness refund, but I haven’t heard of too many people getting it. :(