Is third person allowed in competitive games?

• This is something I’ve been wondering, is third person allowed in higher level games/clan matches? Because I’ve been using third person and doing well because I can tell the reach of the weapons better. But if it’s banned should I just force myself to learn how to play in 1st person if I ever want to join a clan or something? If it’s not well then I guess this thread is irrelevant…

• It really depends on who you ask.

• Play however is most fun. If you run into a problem down the road with your play style in competitive play, the competition will just have to deal with it if they want you to participate.

• It’s safer to practise 1st person. Try immersing yourself in the 1st person gameplay, and thinking like a soldier/warrior. Consequences and actions are stronger that way, and you get more feeling in the game. It’s great fun :D

• Some leagues/tournaments have it disabled. However, Dark Age league decided to leave it enabled. I was recently told by bada that Dark Age was going to hold a meeting with all the clan leaders of this game to discuss what they want official rules to be like. It might be disabled because it can give you major advantages by allowing you to see through some walls that you can’t in first person, especially on Hillside with the trebuchet objective. As a precaution, you should practice in first if you plan to take this game competitively.

• @SOC:

Some leagues/tournaments have it disabled. However, Dark Age league decided to leave it enabled. I was recently told by bada that Dark Age was going to hold a meeting with all the clan leaders of this game to discuss what they want official rules to be like. It might be disabled because it can give you major advantages by allowing you to see through some walls that you can’t in first person, especially on Hillside with the trebuchet objective. As a precaution, you should practice in first if you plan to take this game competitively.

Third person tower shields, man. Third person tower shields. :(

• @SlyGoat:

@SOC:

Some leagues/tournaments have it disabled. However, Dark Age league decided to leave it enabled. I was recently told by bada that Dark Age was going to hold a meeting with all the clan leaders of this game to discuss what they want official rules to be like. It might be disabled because it can give you major advantages by allowing you to see through some walls that you can’t in first person, especially on Hillside with the trebuchet objective. As a precaution, you should practice in first if you plan to take this game competitively.

Third person tower shields, man. Third person tower shields. :(

Use a kite shield yeh sisseh, stop using magic to see better.
    EDIT: 'cause magic’s for SISSEHS