The little things

• My suggestion would be to add the ability to have a server refuse people who have too high a ping.

I’ve been on a few servers tonight, where over 50% of the server had pings of 150+ a few with over 200.
    Im not sure if this is already in there, but if it is, I hope people with start enabling it on their servers. Nothing ruins a match more than being unable to hit a person because of their ping, all the while they can attack you at will.

The other suggestion would be to clean up the maps a bit, rocks and what not that you always seem to clip on no matter what.
    you can be walking along in a map, and next of all you just stopped dead in your tracks. This is especially annoying when your trying to back off from an enemy, or when you turn to run and you just get stopped.

Im sure theres a way to see items on your maps that have collision properties.

Thanks.

• Im pretty sure that server admins can limit to a certain ping just like they can lock voting.
    And I second the clipping issues. Theres a few in stonehill and in the throne room TO map.

• @User:

Im pretty sure that server admins can limit to a certain ping just like they can lock voting.

Not yet, but the option is going to be added eventually.

• @Himself:

My suggestion would be to add the ability to have a server refuse people who have too high a ping.

I’ve been on a few servers tonight, where over 50% of the server had pings of 150+ a few with over 200.
    Im not sure if this is already in there, but if it is, I hope people with start enabling it on their servers. Nothing ruins a match more than being unable to hit a person because of their ping, all the while they can attack you at will.

The other suggestion would be to clean up the maps a bit, rocks and what not that you always seem to clip on no matter what.
    you can be walking along in a map, and next of all you just stopped dead in your tracks. This is especially annoying when your trying to back off from an enemy, or when you turn to run and you just get stopped.

Thanks.

At 150-200 ping, if something, he will have as much problems parrying your hits as you will have theirs. Warping around the map doesnt start until much higer.

• @Wingy:

@Himself:

My suggestion would be to add the ability to have a server refuse people who have too high a ping.

Thanks.

At 150-200 ping, if something, he will have as much problems parrying your hits as you will have theirs. Warping around the map doesnt start until much higer.

I will say it deffinately doesnt seem it.
    I was playing against someone, and he was able to stand there hitting me, while my strikes went through him.