UDK Stopped working after "Join Game" [Possible Fix]

• Hello peeps,

The famous “UDK Stopped working error” only it happens after I join a game.
    So I can start start chivalry and do training, but after joining a game it happens.

I did some further testing and when I change desktop Resolution to 1600x900 and also in the game. It Works!
    Still I do have another problem though, the UDK.Exe stopped working error now comes as soon as i LEAVE a game. And you know what happens? After that its impossible to play any game on my computer and I’m forced to do a restart. (Also when i check Display settings my desktop is in resolution 640x480 with 8 bit (WTF).

Things already done:

-Verifying ingame Cache
    -Updated Video Drivers

Thanks in advance for any help,
    Wundai

• Please attach the latest .dmp file from Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs.

• Attached

• Any Idea’s ReMixx?

• Like my insurance company. Those guys don’t respond either.

• @Wundai:

Like my insurance company. Those guys don’t respond either.

I can’t explain your insurance company, but unlike them, I don’t get paid to help. I’m just a volunteer that gets to things when I can and can easily miss threads if I’m not on the forums for a few days.

From the Launch.log, there’s a problem with DirectX.

Now my two thoughts are:

1. Since you’re on Windows XP, try uninstalling DirectX and reinstall it by running DXSETUP.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\RedistChiv\DXRedistCutdown.

2. Maybe you’re trying to run the game in a resolution that your monitor doesn’t support. What is the native resolution of your monitor?