UDK Stopped working after "Join Game" [Possible Fix]

• Hello peeps,

The famous “UDK Stopped working error” only it happens after I join a game.
    So I can start start chivalry and do training, but after joining a game it happens.

I did some further testing and when I change desktop Resolution to 1600x900 and also in the game. It Works!
    Still I do have another problem though, the UDK.Exe stopped working error now comes as soon as i LEAVE a game. And you know what happens? After that its impossible to play any game on my computer and I’m forced to do a restart. (Also when i check Display settings my desktop is in resolution 640x480 with 8 bit (WTF).

Things already done:

-Verifying ingame Cache
    -Updated Video Drivers

Thanks in advance for any help,
    Wundai

• Please attach the latest .dmp file from Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs.

• Attached

• Any Idea’s ReMixx?

• Like my insurance company. Those guys don’t respond either.

• @Wundai:

Like my insurance company. Those guys don’t respond either.

I can’t explain your insurance company, but unlike them, I don’t get paid to help. I’m just a volunteer that gets to things when I can and can easily miss threads if I’m not on the forums for a few days.

From the Launch.log, there’s a problem with DirectX.

Now my two thoughts are:

1. Since you’re on Windows XP, try uninstalling DirectX and reinstall it by running DXSETUP.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\RedistChiv\DXRedistCutdown.

2. Maybe you’re trying to run the game in a resolution that your monitor doesn’t support. What is the native resolution of your monitor?

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.