Re: In-game Training

• @GeneralChaos686:

First, kudos on your manual and webpage. I don’t know how many times documentation is lacking - in video games and ironically anything to do with technical stuff. You have done a good job here.

My suggestion and humble request is to provide the logic tree for the weapons / unlockable items. It is in game by class and you have all the weapons listed on the web, I just would like it presented in its “tree” form with prerequisites. Separate the four classes, show starter weapons, then arrow to next unlock stating # of kills (the prerequisite) to next weapon / item and then the next weapon / item with a link to stats (or shown there) for each.

Between the game’s Class Select menu and the manual/webpage list of the Arsenal, the info’s there just needs to be presented in its entirety. Alternatively, you could make them menu selectable.

Ummmm this is a dupe thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7679

I think you may have meant to write something else? If not, it will be deleted in a day or so.

• Yes, sorry. Not sure what happened but my text was lost. Darn. Delete and I’ll re-post.