Weapon store and armour store add coins

• they should put in the game a weapon and armour store. it would make the game better and add a coins or something so you can buy your weapons instead of unlocking them like when you play the game you earn the coins. and like a store so you can pick out your own weapons and armour something like so you can forge your own weapons too and armour.

• Pay to win? Why… No thank you sire! I’ve got planet-side 2 installed for when id like to play it!

But in all seriousness, I am against this idea on the Pay2Win fact. That ruins the whole point of unlocking these weapons.

• Cosmetics store? Maybe, if they ever have the additional artists it’d require to make it profitable. I would throw some money in.

• no i mean in game coins when you play on muliplayer and you win a match you get coins and you can use to buy weapons

• @ShawnLabs:

no i mean in game coins when you play on muliplayer and you win a match you get coins and you can use to buy weapons

All the weapons are free though… you’re suggesting adding additional weapons for that?

• you know how call of duty black ops where you had to use token or coins that you earn weapons when you play the game online thats what i mean

• @ShawnLabs:

call of duty

We don’t take kindly to such foul-talk 'round these parts!!! :h1:

(Totally kidding)

• @ShawnLabs:

they should put in the game a weapon and armour store. it would make the game better and add a coins or something so you can buy your weapons instead of unlocking them like when you play the game you earn the coins. and like a store so you can pick out your own weapons and armour something like so you can forge your own weapons too and armour.