I want a Man at Arms Title…

• But I don’t want to post a bunch of nonsense to get it. I need halp! =(

I enhance any game where there is no MaA being played and enhance any game period ;)

ON the forums, I say my few pence pieces, but have many other things that require my attention.

However, I REALLY want that Man at Arms title. I don’t want anything else in my life but that title ;_;
    I want it so bad, I was thinking about turning this post into 6 posts… 1 per sentence or whatever.

I need something to talk about. I am a plethora of information regarding MaA fighting. It was the first class I veted and is my mainstay class for everything. I can give you great advice and tips. One of the things I can’t “give” you is experience. I am open for dueling. I know for a fact, however, that I’m generally great against any player in a duel, I’ve NOT mastered fighting against Spear wielders. I’m probably 50-50 against them. My only advice is it time your inside dodges and try to approach from the side rather than making their lives easier and staying centered. I know for a fact that spearmen are great at spacing but against an aggressive MaA, the spearman is more likely to retreat while trying to maintain space. If you can back them against a wall, you can position them in a way that their “thrust+ retreat” will lack the “retreat” necessary for them to zone you with.

So please. Help a MaA out.

PS: Mason rules all. Can I take yer orderrrrr?

• @tlbww:

You workin’ that drive-through?

lolmasons

• @ReMixx:

@tlbww:

You workin’ that drive-through?

lolmasons

Yessuh. We have “A Gath muttonchops” and the “Off with the King’s Head a la carte”. At the Mason’s Order, we have the right to kill any agatha scum refuse service to anyone :mace:

I will also accept any challenges to duels as well. I will of course video record the matches if you would like.

Can I take yer orderrrrr?

• @tlbww:

At the Mason’s Order, we have the right to refuse service to anyone :mace:

Good luck with the competing businesses. Can’t wait till the easterners come to check out your lush menu.

• Kids eat free. Also we have a special trade off from Groupon BC. Buy 1 Agatha Head Decappuccino, get the 2nd one free. We also started accepting travelers checks, local plunder, and blades of steel with the VISA logo on it as forms of payment.

Mason Order: Finest in the land, or Malric will kill you. :king:

• You will obtain the Man at Arms title when you reach 500 posts, there you go :D

• @Martin:

You will obtain the Man at Arms title when you reach 500 posts, there you go :D

Highly recommended that you join in the fun in the Off Topic forum ;)

• @ReMixx:

@Martin:

Or the support forum, I heard theres great fortune hidden in that one.

• @Wingy:

@ReMixx:

@Martin:

Or the support forum, I heard theres great fortune hidden in that one.

That’s a myth… formed by none other than… you know who

• @Kimiko:

That’s a myth… formed by none other than… you know who

He Who Shall Not Be Named.

Btw, you two have the same post count again. That’s cute.

• +1

Victory!

• Oh my gosh Wingy… It IS so cute. xD

• Welcome to DumbMason home of the DumbMason can I take her orrrdddeeerrrrr???

• @ReMixx:

Welcome to DumbMason home of the DumbMason can I take her orrrdddeeerrrrr???

Ummmmmmm… go to sleep??? O.O

• @Kimiko:

@ReMixx:

OKAY MOM. Just checking my phone before passing out :P

• @ReMixx:

@Kimiko:

@ReMixx:

OKAY MOM. Just checking my phone before passing out :P

Nope… and nope!

• @Kimiko:

Nope… and nope!

Geeze I already brushed my teeth and in bed! You’re so demanding!

P.S. stop posting until Wings can catch up

• @ReMixx:

P.S. stop posting until Wings can catch up

Yeah plz

• Sometimes, I wonder if I too will have such a title one day.

• @Yoshiblue:

Sometimes, I wonder if I too will have such a title one day.

Sorry, you have a long ways to go.