In-game Training

• I’m glad the feature of in-game, interactive training was incorporated along with great documentation and videos. It’s one more aspect to help first timers with the learning curve.

As a new player I wanted to replay the in-game training more than once. However, I wanted to focus on the training modules after the first/most basic one. Unfortunately, that first one is required every time. My suggestion is to make them all walk-up (like the follow-on sessions after the first), or selectable from a menu.

• @GeneralChaos686:

I’m glad the feature of in-game, interactive training was incorporated along with great documentation and videos. It’s one more aspect to help first timers with the learning curve.

As a new player I wanted to replay the in-game training more than once. However, I wanted to focus on the training modules after the first/most basic one. Unfortunately, that first one is required every time. My suggestion is to make them all walk-up (like the follow-on sessions after the first), or selectable from a menu.

That’s a good idea.

• +1