Banning anyone under rank 20 from swinging

• No one under rank 25 (check your rank midgame by holding tab) from this point onward is allowed to swing. Scroll up or down only.

New rule, no one is allowed access to Archers until they hit rank 30.

New rule, all friendly fire will deduct your score as if each hit killed an ally.

I can’t play this game drunk forever, I’m running out of alcohol. Wise up.

• @DeminRamst:

No one under rank 25 (check your rank midgame by holding tab) from this point onward is allowed to swing. Scroll up or down only.

New rule, no one is allowed access to Archers until they hit rank 30.

New rule, all friendly fire will deduct your score as if each hit killed an ally.

I can’t play this game drunk forever, I’m running out of alcohol. Wise up.

Go home Demin, you’re drunk.

• lol.

Beware the drunken breath of demin!

• So if I go in and spam horizontal attack I can get rank 20?

• Funnily, we’ve applied this rule (not the rank thing though) + no shields to our noobies when we took people on, it’s surprisingly good practice.

• Oh, another QQ thread about team killing. Hooray.

If it’s not archers, it’s this.

–If you were a good player, you wouldn’t be getting hit by your teammates either. Learn2Parry.

• @JHoersten2:

Oh, another QQ thread about team killing. Hooray.

–If you were a good player, you wouldn’t be getting hit by your teammates either. Learn2Parry.

You’re right, good players block the world then slap men with their hairy man-boobs.
    But fair call, lets complain about…
    hmm…
    well golly, I’ve complained about everything else.

I’m game for tks, but bro… bro, seriously, this new influx of deal buyers, they suck. I was king once, and their attempts to save me obviously killed me, 'cause I only parry so many attacks. No wait, they didn’t kill me, I was a third life left and got angry and suicided. I mean, did they do le tutorial? Did they go, HEY COOL GAME TEAM OBJECTIVE SWING SWING WOOO! Har har, woah, why’s this angry Demin guy hitting me?

• @JHoersten2:

Yeah, I’ll definitely avoid the teammate I can’t see behind me charging in to steal my kill and cut my head off. Good plan.

• @DeminRamst:

You’re right, good players block the world then slap men with their hairy man-boobs.
    But fair call, lets complain about…
    hmm…
    well golly, I’ve complained about everything else.

I’m game for tks, but bro… bro, seriously, this new influx of deal buyers, they suck. I was king once, and their attempts to save me obviously killed me, 'cause I only parry so many attacks. No wait, they didn’t kill me, I was a third life left and got angry and suicided. I mean, did they do le tutorial? Did they go, HEY COOL GAME TEAM OBJECTIVE SWING SWING WOOO! Har har, woah, why’s this angry Demin guy hitting me?

• Again, this boils down to players trying to control the actions of others. Sorry, but this is not what gaming is about. Everyone is free to control their characters how they wish. They wildly kill you, and now you want to FORCE them to stop doing it. This is a ridiculous notion. You are trying to limit the abilities of newer players because of how it affects YOUR gameplay.

Isn’t this the same as the government trying to limit your freedoms because other people don’t like it?

-gun control
    -abortion
    -gay marriage
    -drug use
    -smoking
    -etc.

Good ole human beings - always trying to restrict other people who don’t mold into what they see as ‘right’.

• @JHoersten2:

Again, this boils down to players trying to control the actions of others. Sorry, but this is not what gaming is about. Everyone is free to control their characters how they wish. They wildly kill you, and now you want to FORCE them to stop doing it. This is a ridiculous notion. You are trying to limit the abilities of newer players because of how it affects YOUR gameplay.

Isn’t this the same as the government trying to limit your freedoms because other people don’t like it?

-gun control
    -abortion
    -gay marriage
    -drug use
    -smoking
    -etc.

Good ole human beings - always trying to restrict other people who don’t mold into what they see as ‘right’.

+1 !

• @batman666:

@JHoersten2:

Again, this boils down to players trying to control the actions of others. Sorry, but this is not what gaming is about. Everyone is free to control their characters how they wish. They wildly kill you, and now you want to FORCE them to stop doing it. This is a ridiculous notion. You are trying to limit the abilities of newer players because of how it affects YOUR gameplay.

-gun control
    -abortion
    -gay marriage
    -drug use
    -smoking
    -etc.

+1 !

You sound like an anarchist. Control must exist, to a not ridiculous point obviously. We all want to live in society and have all it’s benefits, but oh well, we just don’t want to give society what they ask for.

Don’t get me wrong, obviously some controls from governments are ridiculous, but let’s not be foolish and start talking like anarchists. You know in an anarchic country anyone could kill you or steal your stuff just because they can.

• @ChizFreak:

You sound like an anarchist. Control must exist, to a not ridiculous point obviously. We all want to live in society and have all it’s benefits, but oh well, we just don’t want to give society what they ask for.

Don’t get me wrong, obviously some controls from governments are ridiculous, but let’s not be foolish and start talking like anarchists. You know in an anarchic country anyone could kill you or steal your stuff just because they can.

Actually, I sound like quite the opposite. I’ve just endorsed equality for everyone by the same rules without targeted restrictions on certain classes of people. I’ve made no mention of lack of control or authority in life or Chivalry alike.

You really need to get your facts (and their definitions) in order before you contest a point of view. Thanks for trying though.

• @DeminRamst:

I was king once, and their attempts to save me obviously killed me

Sorry, but the Agatha king needs to die anyways… So if it’s by your team mates hands, so be it! ;)

On another note… if you want to enforce these specific rules, then the best thing to do is create your own server and make it so (Picard).

• @JHoersten2:

-gun control
    -abortion
    -gay marriage
    -drug use
    -smoking
    -etc.

This is a fascinating point of view. Honestly though, limiting noobs is for their sake, and sure it should be optional, by why not have it on by default? (which is what they’ll run for the first week anyway)
    Everything you’re talking about is public opinion, which to get your way, you’d have to manipulate a lot of the populace, if you follow the rules already in place. Either overrule the rulers or manipulate society. UHHH, WHAT?! I’MA KILL MASONS NOW >.>
    <.<

Though when making this thread I was angry and drunk, not manipulating dudes.

• @JHoersten2:

I agree with this, QQ and more QQ is all I see on this forum while ingame I rarely come across it.

If you can’t deal with archers or LMB swings, quit the game and do spreadsheets.

• @Kimiko:

@DeminRamst:

I was king once, and their attempts to save me obviously killed me

Sorry, but the Agatha king needs to die anyways… So if it’s by your team mates hands, so be it! ;)

On another note… if you want to enforce these specific rules, then the best thing to do is create your own server and make it so (Picard).

Shut up woman!
    When the Mason Order is destroyed, I will make good use of you!
    You may now return to your silly duties, women…

• @JHoersten2:

-gun control
    -abortion
    -gay marriage
    -drug use
    -smoking
    -etc.

But doesn’t abortion limit the freedom of the unborn child quite significantly?

• @JHoersten2:

-gay marriage

so

gay marriage = swinging

YOU NAILED IT

• @DeminRamst:

Everything you’re talking about is public opinion, which to get your way, you’d have to manipulate a lot of the populace, if you follow the rules already in place. Either overrule the rulers or manipulate society.

That’s pretty much what the idea behind changing the default controls of the game is, no?