A little fun before bed

• Supposedly last match of the night, but wait an appearance of someone makes me stay longer despite the effects of going past your time limit.

I get ahead of myself, this person was in the same server a couple games before, decided to screencap what he said/does for perhaps answers.

http://imgur.com/a/sORCq

Can he really just do this without any consequence?

Before I had to restart Chivalry for a slight problem, he spoke highly of his clan’s server, surely such people do not require access to default servers eh?

Doesn’t actually matter that much to me, get people like this alot, **though an answer before I sleep if these actions are actually condoned wouldn’t be that bad either.
    Just another person trying to demoralize archers then try to ruin the game for everyone.

• Lets hope not every archer who gets whined about makes a thread about it.

• Ah so someone that makes a generic remark eh?

Goes beyond whined at if you actually read, he ended up TKing his team mates, and generally just plain harassing, which kept me entertained, but still harassing.

Surely however that phrase can be turned around, lets hope not every post is a person who assumes.

• Zero,

I understand your frustration, but this seems to be something personal you and this fella have going. Are the forums the best place for this?

• Personal? First time I met the guy actually.

But this is actually a legit point, he is not the first person to act like this toward me, far from it, this is just an example, all I want to know the is the question above bolded in large letters answered.

Chances are if I see this guy again, he will only complain and back to square 1, but he was never a threat in any way besides trying to ruin the game for everyone around him.

• No kidding - so some kid raged at you. You feel a need to post on the forums to get some moral support?

So what; Get over it.

You want to do something about him? Find his clan thread and link these pics to the leader/officers of it. Nobody else cares.

• @Zeroace:

Personal? First time I met the guy actually.

But this is actually a legit point, he is not the first person to act like this toward me, far from it, this is just an example, all I want to know the is the question above bolded in large letters answered.

Chances are if I see this guy again, he will only complain and back to square 1, but he was never a threat in any way besides trying to ruin the game for everyone around him.

Whether or not his actions are condoned, there is nothing that can be done. I know I don’t act this way to archers, but I can’t stop him from doing that. I don’t understand what you want man. The only advice I can give is to join an actively moderated server that bans TKers.

• @JHoersten2:

No kidding - so some kid raged at you. You feel a need to post on the forums to get some moral support?

So what; Get over it.

You want to do something about him? Find his clan thread and link these pics to the leader/officers of it. Nobody else cares.

So another person who assumes?

Fuck you on the fact of your assumption, however noted and in the end do not care enough to contact his clan, though thanks for the effort to help.

And its on the contrary, what is said will give me some knowledge I may have use to.

• It was an entertaining read. I can almost taste those QQ tears.

• @Zeroace:

in the end do not care enough to contact his clan

Then why should anyone care enough to reply to your cry for advice?

/sigh :roll:

• Disappointing thread. I think me and the OP have a different idea of “a little fun before bed!”

• Cool 16 page drama bro.

……Again

• Well I got what I needed to know.

For a heads up, all you who say inane shit, think ahead before you do it, even on a forum, it will someday cost ya.

• Making archer a more skill-based class would “fix” the issue.

• hmmm yeah dude there should be a little fun befor bed…but its not compulsory. 8-)

• I’m with Zeroace on this one. Everyone seems to be telling Zero to stop whining but this is different. If it was some random player with no clan, Zero could be taking it a bit more seriously than he needs to. However, the player is Lg Cygnus and I myself have seen him a few times. Clan members should not be acting in such childish behaviors and should be banned from the clan to suffer the consequences. If players really want a esport scene developed for Chivalry, they need to be up to the standards with their manners before diving into competitive matches.

Zeroace is one of the best archers in the game. There has been a drama long time ago surrounding him even though he didn’t do anything. It’s not Zeroace that needs to stop ‘whining’. It’s the other people who are not mature enough to handle the fact that this is just a game.

• @man:

I’m with Zeroace on this one. Everyone seems to be telling Zero to stop whining but this is different. If it was some random player with no clan, Zero could be taking it a bit more seriously than he needs to. However, the player is Lg Cygnus and I myself have seen him a few times. Clan members should not be acting in such childish behaviors and should be banned from the clan to suffer the consequences. If players really want a esport scene developed for Chivalry, they need to be up to the standards with their manners before diving into competitive matches.

Zeroace is one of the best archers in the game. There has been a drama long time ago surrounding him even though he didn’t do anything. It’s not Zeroace that needs to stop ‘whining’. It’s the other people who are not mature enough to handle the fact that this is just a game.

He was kicked out of the clan FYI for being a jack. Lg is clan of high standards both skill and personality wise. Stop necroing threads by the way.