Knee to the groin - for those pesky facehuggers

• Very quick but also very short attack similar to the kick that incapacitates and forces the facehugging attacker to crouch for a while, allowing you the overhead his bitch ass with a maul.

• Had a problem with facehuggers lately? Such a ‘kneekick’ as you described it would be WAY too powerful when it forces your enemy down. The normal kick is enough to deal with them.

• Are you saying that a simple knee kick to the groin will be the ultimate weapon against my enemies? Thought cloud Visualizing a knight repeatedly groin kicking every enemy he meets, leaving behind a trail of agonized men hold their crotches on the ground.

• @Goblinator:

Very quick but also very short attack similar to the kick that incapacitates and forces the facehugging attacker to crouch for a while, allowing you the overhead his bitch ass with a maul.

Very accurate choice of words. I agree.

• Sounds like knight has a little trouble turning to the left.

• This wouldn’t be as effective on female models if we had them in game… On the other hand, women who play as male characters would get to feel our pain :P

• @ReMixx:

This wouldn’t be as effective on female models if we had them in game… On the other hand, women who play as male characters would get to feel our pain :P

Don’t get me started on using fists…

• @Slaughtervomit:

@ReMixx:

This wouldn’t be as effective on female models if we had them in game… On the other hand, women who play as male characters would get to feel our pain :P

Don’t get me started on using fists…

What does fists have to do with anything? :?