Small fun fistfight tournament 28-29\. december

• Hiya,

This tournament is for all regions. Its small, fun, fast but effective way to get some berserker mode going on with your fists.

Rules:

• You may not use weapons
    • Kick is allowed
    • Common sense (?) If you have any remaining

Stage 1.

• 10 Player FFA… 3 top scores get to Stage 2.

Stage 2.

• Traditional single elimination tournament by duelling.

More information will be released later this week on http://www.medievaltv.com

• Sounds like fun… but the American one is so early… 2 EST, is 11am PST… and I’ll be at work, as will a lot of people xP

• Sounds like fun :D I signed up for the hell of it

• sounds awesome ill be there 8-)

• @Kimiko:

Sounds like fun… but the American one is so early… 2 EST, is 11am PST… and I’ll be at work, as will a lot of people xP

Yeah true, well optimal time to play about 20.00 … in that time its 03.00 here in Finland so I am asleep and cannot organize the event.

So if there is anyone who wants to organize America qualification stage, we could move it further of course.

• @SHOT(by)GUN:

Yeah true, well optimal time to play about 20.00 … in that time its 03.00 here in Finland so I am asleep and cannot organize the event.

So if there is anyone who wants to organize America qualification stage, we could move it further of course.

Understandable :) As it’s kind of last minute, might be hard to find someone, but perhaps next time :) Anyways good luck with the tournament. Hope to join up next time!

• Tournament start postponed for tomorrow due to low player count.

So far 6 sign ups.

Timestamp Clantag and Nickname

• I’ll ask some of my guys if they are interested.

• I guess we can cancel this event for now and maybe remake it after the content update =)

Does not feel so tournementish with six ppl. BraveOne was the onlyone looking our websites as he signed up already 2 weeks ago. But yeah better luck for next time =)