Vanguard>Knight=Archer>Man at Arms

• Agree?

• Nope.

Vanguard > Knight = Man at Arms > Archer.

Archers may be the cause of most of the cheap kills, but they don’t do as much damage nor play as great a role as other classes at the end of the day. Vanguard and Knight are both solid damage dealers, while a good MAA can be very effective at flanking, hit and run, dueling and team objectives.

• Only thing MAA is good at is duels vs archers. Archers can wreak havok on the battlefield and make people have to open their peripheral vision forcing them to be aware of where the arrows are coming from. The only time I fear a MAA is when I’m an Archer in a melee situation.

• Archer > Man-at-Arms = Knight = Vanguard

• @dubz:

Only thing MAA is good at is duels vs archers. Archers can wreak havok on the battlefield and make people have to open their peripheral vision forcing them to be aware of where the arrows are coming from. The only time I fear a MAA is when I’m an Archer in a melee situation.

You need to play the game more then. You clearly don’t know how good MAAs can be at dueling every other class except a skilled knight with shield. MAA is also the best class for quickly moving through the battlefield and backstabbing enemies already engaged in combat with allies. Archers at melee range are free kills for any reasonably skilled melee class.

• Archer = Man-at-Arms = Knight = Vanguard

Talk about balance.

• Skill > Everything