Chivalry broken warfare

• chivalry has ALOT of things that need to be fixed.
    1 when your in the menu make it like every single game in the world where when you hit esc it goes back (this goes for the ingame menus too)
    2 why the fuck does my guy play with his weapon after i change weapons?(he swings it back and fourth like he is blocking, but it lasts much longer and doesnt do anything) i have to do a mele attack to get him to stop playing with it which results in me dying 90% of the time.
    3 make every class move about 25% faster when both walking or sprinting, they move so damn slow!
    4 why would you put resume at the bottom and leave game above it? leave game should always be the last option and resume should be the top!
    5 why does you guy put the arrow all the way in the quiver after he gets hit? is he retarded?
    6 which-ever guy has the great sword is really op, i one hit kill almost everyone with it.
    7 why did you chose the unreal engine? that thing is fucking terrible. i cant play the game maxed out 60 fps constant on my 8120 and my 7850 (about 50% on the cores being used for cpu, and 50% on gpu while only getting 30 fps)
    8 make a better filter system and fix your current system for joining, it shows that every server is maxed out but when you join its like 12 instead of 64/64
    9 make it so that the vanguards can press a button to stop sprinter and make it so that if his attack hits something (a wall) he continues to move forward untill he reaches the distance he normally would (you wouldn’t stop instantly because you punched a wall to your right when your sprinting at full speed)
    10 how the fuck did a punch a guy almost directly behind me… (in this one game me n this guy where fist fighting and he must have been 60-75% behind me) and this brings me to another point
    11 when i play vanguard the swing on these weapons are crazy, i can hit people in places that i cant even see on my 16:9 screen
    and of course when i come here i forget all of the other things that cause me to come here, but here are the few that i remember

• Just curious what you mean by your guy “playing with his weapon?”

• @TedBundyJr:

Just curious what you mean by your guy “playing with his weapon?”

• Sounds like nothing is broken. Everything is working as intended.

• @stealer0517:

waaaaa waaaa waaa

You know, you could always write your own game. I’m sure there would be no problems with it whatsoever. Let me know how that works out for you.

• @stealer0517:

chivalry has ALOT of things that need to be fixed.
    1 when your in the menu make it like every single game in the world where when you hit esc it goes back (this goes for the ingame menus too)

Agreed on this, I’ve previously suggested it in my own notes to the devs. Hopefully it will get included at some point but I’m guessing this is lower priority than fixing actual bugs and adding content.

@stealer0517:

2 why the fuck does my guy play with his weapon after i change weapons? i have to do a mele attack to get him to stop playing with it which results in me dying 90% of the time.

No idea what you mean here…

@stealer0517:

3 make every class move about 25% faster when both walking or sprinting, they move so damn slow!

Wouldn’t advise this, would affect game balance and have battles turn into just chasing eachother around. Sprint speed is more than enough to get to a battle, and doesn’t even cost stamina.

@stealer0517:

4 why would you put resume at the bottom and leave game above it? leave game should always be the last option and resume should be the top!

Agreed with this one.

A couple of good points, but your tone and structure is hardly constructive, these things don’t make the game “broken” at all, if these are the worst things you can think of that make the game “Broken” for you, then I’d say it’s in quite a good state! There is room for improvement of course in the couple of things noted though.

It would be better for you to post an actual list with a different tone, and why you think changing these would actually help, rather than just raging about why the game isn’t the way you want.

• @BobT36:

A couple of good points, but your tone and structure is hardly constructive, these things don’t make the game “broken” at all, if these are the worst things you can think of that make the game “Broken” for you, then I’d say it’s in quite a good state! There is room for improvement of course in the couple of things noted though.

It would be better for you to post an actual list with a different tone, and why you think changing these would actually help, rather than just raging about why the game isn’t the way you want.

Yeah but… RAAAAGE! I hear it’s all the… I’m sure you can fill in the blank, but- RAAAAAGE!!

• Developer

Bundy, is that you or your friend with a Charlie Batch jersey?! Awesomeness. Go Steelers, er um… next year.

• Go home, loin, you’re too drunk to post.

• Developer

But ive only just started, and that IS a Charlie Batch jersey!

• ^ I approve of this drunken debauchery.

• @T_Roy:

@stealer0517:

waaaaa waaaa waaa

You know, you could always write your own game. I’m sure there would be no problems with it whatsoever. Let me know how that works out for you.

why make a new game when there’s just some minor tweaks that they had perfected in the first place(age of chivalry)

• @stealer0517:

@T_Roy:

@stealer0517:

waaaaa waaaa waaa

why make a new game when there’s just some minor tweaks that they had perfected in the first place(age of chivalry)

Maybe you should change the title of your thread to minor tweaks needed…

• @GhoXen:

Sounds like nothing is broken. Everything is working as intended.

how is an arrow piercing your hart not broken?(also about 25% of the time when my arrows hit peoples heads)

• @BobT36:

@stealer0517:

chivalry has ALOT of things that need to be fixed.

Agreed on this, I’ve previously suggested it in my own notes to the devs. Hopefully it will get included at some point but I’m guessing this is lower priority than fixing actual bugs and adding content.

@stealer0517:

2 why the fuck does my guy play with his weapon after i change weapons? i have to do a mele attack to get him to stop playing with it which results in me dying 90% of the time.

No idea what you mean here…

@stealer0517:

Wouldn’t advise this, would affect game balance and have battles turn into just chasing eachother around. Sprint speed is more than enough to get to a battle, and doesn’t even cost stamina.

@stealer0517:

Agreed with this one.

(im too lazy to quote so here this is the lazy way)
    to #2 it looks the exact same as blocking with a dagger but it doesn’t count

to #3 have you ever played as archer? he is slow as fuck, should be slightly faster than vangaurd