No servers in server browser (Yes i checked the FAQ)

• Hi, i’m having quite a few problems with chivalry lateley, the worst of which being the fact that i cant detect or join any servers in the server browser, i have tried all suggestions on the FAQ and gone to the extra post linked in the FAQ and still no luck, if i try to join a server my friend is currently in, i get this error message:

?INT?UTgameUI.Errors.NotEnoughInviteSpace_Message?

• Also, here are some of my specs, not that i think it really matters, i was playing one day, the next, no servers, but anyway,

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 550 Ti
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology GA-990FXA-UD3
    Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 960T Processor (4 CPUs) ~3.0GHz
    RAM: 8GB
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11

• Did you try changing your game speed to anything other than 100 and then back to 100?

• Yes, i tried this multiple times, i switched the filters around quite a bit and it hasn’t done anything, the funny thing is, when it finishes loading servers, i can click as if there are servers, i just cant connect or get any info from them.

• Can you click on any of the official servers in this link?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7082

Should open up the game for you and after a pause load up the server.

• Sorry i didn’t reply very quickly, completely forgot, with Christmas and all i got stuck playing my other games, that worked, but the browser still isn’t working.

• Hello? its been 4 days since my post,

• it has been over a month since you posted a response to my problem, i am very dissapointed with your customer service… seriously that is ridiculous, what a joke

• Okay, this is fucking ridiculous, your customer service sucks, i think i may be going to ask for a refund because i cant play your fucking game and you wont even help me… absolute bullshit

• @Smok3r:

Okay, this is fucking ridiculous, your customer service sucks, i think i may be going to ask for a refund because i cant play your fucking game and you wont even help me… absolute bullshit

Sorry for inconvenience. You should still give Chivalry a try, believe me I know that it can be frustrating as hell but fun with this game is worth it. Have you tried Alternate Server Browser?

Are you sure that anything from here ain’t helping? Did you try reinstalling the game?

If you’re getting ?INT?UTgameUI.Errors.NotEnoughInviteSpace_Message? error then join your friend server with your game closed like this