Small problems that matter a great deal.

• There are a couple things in chivalry that makes you do things you did not intend to happen.

If you are sprinting and you run into an object that stops you or if you get hit, you will stop sprinting and you will need to press shift again to start running.

I want you to start sprinting as soon as your player is capable of it as long as you hold down shift.

When you reload with the crossbow it puts you back into ironsights as soon as you finish, it takes a few milliseconds before you’re allowed to get out of ironsights and you walk very slowly, so if you planned on reloading followed by dodging the enemy that was charging at you while you were reloading you won’t have that luxury.

Have a slider similar to the double-tap time for the MAA dodge except make it determine which attack input will be a queued attack, a great many times have I unintentionaly swung my weapon more than I wished.

There might be more but I forget.

• I agree with all of these

• Anyone else have one of their throwing axes/knives go to waste and you pull out your primary without actually throwing the axe/knife? I don’t know how many times I get only 1 axe or knife before switching back to primary and it saying I have no ammo.

This is probably the most irritating bug I’ve seen…

• @derminion:

There are a couple things in chivalry that makes you do things you did not intend to happen.

If you are sprinting and you run into an object that stops you or if you get hit, you will stop sprinting and you will need to press shift again to start running.

I want you to start sprinting as soon as your player is capable of it as long as you hold down shift.

When you reload with the crossbow it puts you back into ironsights as soon as you finish, it takes a few milliseconds before you’re allowed to get out of ironsights and you walk very slowly, so if you planned on reloading followed by dodging the enemy that was charging at you while you were reloading you won’t have that luxury.

Have a slider similar to the double-tap time for the MAA dodge except make it determine which attack input will be a queued attack, a great many times have I unintentionaly swung my weapon more than I wished.

There might be more but I forget.

The sprint problem is pissing me off too. You nailed it on the head,

As far as unintentional swing on combo, i think you can hit Q to disrupt the next attack