Gamemode

• Hello folks,

Now that there also is an objective map to kill Malric, I thought it would be cool to see the ‘‘Dark Messiah: Might and Magic’’ concept as a gamemode.

The point is: The game starts at a certain map… When for instance the Masons win, the Agathians will be pushed back in the defending position and to the next map towards their last stronghold until they win and push the Masons back to their stronghold.

Maybe this is also suitable for clan-wars and such.

I am sorry for the bad explanation…

• Deleting your other duplicate post of this.

• What you mean is that the next map will be decided by who won the last map, on TO games only?
    and that when one team wins the last map then……
    problem is, the teams will change at the beginning of each map so you wont be battling the same players. you could make it that you cant change teams over the course of a few games but ya…
    also finishing the game will take A LOT of time like, more that 2 hours. odds are the players playing on the server have entirely changed by then.
    in addition it might be a bit boring if it turns out that people are playing the same map over and over again.
    Well because of the above reasons i think that this is ONLY good for clan battles.
    And you CAN use the vote map system to do something like this IF you have mature players of course. :)

• @micinlysgod:

What you mean is that the next map will be decided by who won the last map, on TO games only?
    and that when one team wins the last map then……
    problem is, the teams will change at the beginning of each map so you wont be battling the same players. you could make it that you cant change teams over the course of a few games but ya…
    also finishing the game will take A LOT of time like, more that 2 hours. odds are the players playing on the server have entirely changed by then.
    in addition it might be a bit boring if it turns out that people are playing the same map over and over again.
    Well because of the above reasons i think that this is ONLY good for clan battles.
    And you CAN use the vote map system to do something like this IF you have mature players of course. :)

True, though I have never suffered from any of the given reasons while playing DM:MM.
    And yes, unbalanced teams can kill much of the fun when you are stuck with your failteam for like 2 hours… Maybe a rank-based autobalance can help solve this?
    @ReMixx:

Deleting your other duplicate post of this.

Sorry for that, thanks for the help.