Game crashes restarting my computer.

• Hello I just bought this game recently and I have been unfortunate enough to encounter crashes while playing the game that automatically crash my computer(by crash I mean the screen goes black and the computer automatically restarts).

At first I thought it was my PSU but upon playing several other games (Planet Side 2, Battlefield 3, etc. etc. all on max) it was obvious the game is crashing the system for some weird unknown reason. I think the game is really great fun, but I worry these crashes will make me not want to play a game I just purchased. My desktop is newly built with more than sufficient capabilities to run the game, I am not sure why this is happening. Event viewer doesn’t really tell me anything either. I also re installed the game and verified the integrity of the cache.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and by the way I did not see this on the list of known issues, but I have seen two other people on other forums proclaiming the same thing.

• Hi there,

Sorry you are having these issue :<

Can you please post your dxdiag.txt and launch.log (from Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs).

Thanks

• Ok found em nevermind.

• Anyluck? lol