[SOLVED] Walking automaticly backwards

• Hello people!

Ive been playing this game for a while now, and suddenly when i went into the game today my character just runs automaticly backwards, when im in free-mode (the flying camera thing) aswell.
    I tried unplugging my keyboard and it still does it, tried restarting computer, tried uninstalling the game completely and removing it from registry and reinstalled, nothing have worked help :(

• bump

• Hello people!

Ive been playing this game for a while now, and suddenly when i went into the game today my character just runs automaticly backwards, when im in free-mode (the flying camera thing) aswell.
    I tried unplugging my keyboard and it still does it, tried restarting computer, tried uninstalling the game completely and removing it from registry and reinstalled, nothing have worked help :o

would greatly appriciate any help on the matter ! i want to play!

• @Ferevig:

Hello people!

I tried unplugging my keyboard and it still does it, tried restarting computer, tried uninstalling the game completely and removing it from registry and reinstalled, nothing have worked help :o

would greatly appriciate any help on the matter ! i want to play!

That happened to me too for some reason… And all I had to do was double tap my WASD keys. (which direction I seemed to be going). Not sure why that happened, but it was completely out of the blue and that’s what worked for me.

You probably don’t since it was just a random out of the blue moment, but I’ll ask just in case. Do you happen to have a controller installed?

• omg…. i knew it would be a quick fix… gad thanks man your a life savior!

i had my xbox controller plugged in and it was lying face down :(…

• @Ferevig:

omg…. i knew it would be a quick fix… gad thanks man your a life savior!

i had my xbox controller plugged in and it was lying face down :(…

Lol well glad I mentioned it :P And glad that’s all it was! :)

• Aye Kimiko cheers!

• Pry off your S key and see if there is something messing with it.

• Merged topics.