Vanguard Tips!!!!!

• When Im playing as a vanguard, how should I react if the enemy is right infront of your face? What is the best weapon to use? Also is there any other tips?

• @AdolfHitler:

When Im playing as a vanguard, how should I react if the enemy is right infront of your face? What is the best weapon to use? Also is there any other tips?

Kick, punch, switch to secondary and scream in his face!

As for the best weapon, it all depends on what is most comfortable for you. They all have their uses. I personally like either the brandistock, spear or halberd. The best thing is to just try them all out til’ you get comfortable with them and see which feels best in your hands.

And for the secondary, use the dane axe… And throwing axes are fun!

• Depends on your playstyle, I like to use the spear a lot because of its range.
    A thing you should have allways in mind is that vanguards have the longest weapons, so footwork and range control is very important. Also, I start most of the times with an overhead feint.

• @AdolfHitler:

When Im playing as a vanguard, how should I react if the enemy is right infront of your face? What is the best weapon to use? Also is there any other tips?

Hi Adolf, I knew you were alive somewhere.

• yeah a believe adolf hitler didnt die in his bunker, but anyways thanks for all the help guys

• I wonder if hitler would be a mason or an agathian. I could see him pulling off the swagatha look pretty well.

• You simply go maximum Hitler on him!!!

• Vanguard = pick any weapon good at slashing and lmb your face off.

Knight = pick any weapon and lmb your face off.

MAA = teleport into people’s faces and lmb your face off.

Archer = Switch to any of the above 3 classes and lmb your face off.

You win!

• TB should swiftly move in here, as the moderators are not bothered it seems. You should delete this user and his post about any subject tbh.

http://www.secondworldwarhistory.com/wo … istics.asp

shame on you moderators for not acting on this matter tbh.

• This is a game adolf, why can’t you like the rest of us normal people after a long day turn on your game and play to have fun without making extreme political statements, because that is why you call yourself adolf right? to make some sort of statement you feel we all need to hear. Are you so obsessed with hitler and being a nazi, when you have wet-dreams I guess adolf are in them too.

Anyway, enjoy having to make a new forum account in the near future and enjoy having wasted your time :|

• Well spoken Blackjack. Bad things happen when good people do nothing insular slobs I say.

• @loin:

TB should swiftly move in here, as the moderators are not bothered it seems. You should delete this user and his post about any subject tbh.

We don’t have the power to change user names or delete them.

• That feeling of deja vu.

Sir Bedevere: There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
    Peasant 1: Are there? Oh well, tell us.
    Sir Bedevere: Tell me. What do you do with witches?
    Peasant 1: Burn them.
    Sir Bedevere: And what do you burn, apart from witches?
    Peasant 2: Wood.
    Sir Bedevere: Good. Now, why do witches burn?
    Peasant 3: …because they’re made of… wood?
    Sir Bedevere: Good. So how do you tell whether she is made of wood?
    Peasant 1: Build a bridge out of her.
    Sir Bedevere: But can you not also build bridges out of stone?
    Peasant 1: Oh yeah.
    Sir Bedevere: Does wood sink in water?
    Peasant 1: No, no, it floats!… It floats! Throw her into the pond!
    Sir Bedevere: No, no. What else floats in water?
    King Arthur: A Duck.
    Sir Bedevere: …Exactly. So, logically…
    Peasant 1: If she weighed the same as a duck… she’s made of wood.
    Sir Bedevere: And therefore…
    Peasant 2: …A witch!

The level of wisdom in this thread is too damn high.

• Although this thread has gone way off-topic (which is probably why someone locked it), this is through the actions of those posting, as OP’s post was actually sincere.

The username may be in bad taste, but isn’t illegal, nor has he directly flamed anyone or broken forum rules. The Internet is full of “distasteful” things, although WW2 etc was horrible, this is simply a bit of text on an internet forum, sometimes a tad thicker skin can help, otherwise you’ll find yourself enraged at everything. Many games and other mediums have a “hitler” in them, should they be outright banned also? I don’t believe in such censorship.

That is to say, if the OP goes making jokes around it that are geared towards directly trolling people, action will be taken. :P Otherwise if posts are on topic, it is just a name, simple as.

Keep things clean, sincere and on-topic guys.

• @loin:

TB should swiftly move in here, as the moderators are not bothered it seems. You should delete this user and his post about any subject tbh.

I’d also like to comment on this while it’s closed. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to discuss this further.

Loin, I don’t appreciate you saying “shame on you moderators”, when we are pretty limited on what we can do when it comes to actual users. You make it seem like we don’t think about things like this or do our job to the best of our abilities. And also, we’re only HUMAN. :/

And as Bob stated, yeah the username isn’t the greatest, but it’s NOT illegal and the OP didn’t say anything about Hitler at all in his original post. But of course everyone else has to say something and it spirals out of control. He was asking legitimate questions about the game itself.

This is the internet and you can only go far to limit what people do with themselves or how they want to portray themselves. If he wants to portray himself as Hitler (just in his username), so be it. If he wants to ACT like Hitler and does things that affects the rest of us, then yes, we can take certain actions. You can’t please everyone in the online or even the real world. But give us some credit.