Will I be able to run the game?

• Here are my specs

**I am able to run games such as League of Legends and Counter Strike Global Offensive and various other games that have good graphics. Other include Blacklight Retribution and Orcs Must Die! 2.

I really want to buy the game, but I’m not sure if I can run it, is their some sort of demo that I can try?**

• My concern is with your Intel HD Graphic 3000. The graphics card is an integrated one and is really more for playing HD movies than games like Chivalry. For this type of game, you want something a LOT better and I’m afraid you might run into problems if you try playing with this card. I’d suggest upgrading if you have the means for it, for all your future gaming needs. This game is totally worth it :)

• @Kimiko:

My concern is with your Intel HD Graphic 3000. The graphics card is an integrated one and is really more for playing HD movies than games like Chivalry. For this type of game, you want something a LOT better and I’m afraid you might run into problems if you try playing with this card. I’d suggest upgrading if you have the means for it, for all your future gaming needs. This game is totally worth it :)

Yes, but I’m able to play graphically advanced games, that I’ve been told I wouldn’t be able to play. The card is extremely underrated, I just need some sort of demo I can try. :L

• You will NOT be able to play this game at any reasonable framerates. It’s very demanding and poorly optimized, so don’t bother.

• Yeah, this game is a lot more intense. I’m just afraid your framerate would be so low, you’d pull your hair out…

And unfortunately, we don’t have any demos :/