Knight

• Hey

To those who are playing knight ? what do you think is the best set-up? what weapons and what is the best two hand sword?

• Sword of War is nice (good at stabbing).

I’m very partial to the Grand Mace myself. I like to play homerun derby with Mason heads 8-)

• I would basically say the best weapons are Sword of War, Messer, Poleaxe, any of the 3 maces. The other weapons aren’t really worth using (Bearded Axe is getting buffed next patch).

All that really matters is that you at least carry a shield - you’ll need it to deal with archers and men-at-arms.

• I have been using Messer and it seems that Im good with it, I can handle archers and Mans at Arms by kicking them and then slash them

• @FragHunt3r:

I have been using Messer and it seems that Im good with it, I can handle archers and Mans at Arms by kicking them and then slash them

Sure but if you face a good man-at-arms you will never be able to do that… So it’s good to carry around a shield just in case.

As for archers, of course you can kill them with a 2h, but the shield is for closing them down. We don’t want to get shot before we get a chance to hit them now do we?

• Warhammer and shield knight here. Everyone dies within two hits guaranteed and the shield helps to fend off pesky archer’s arrows. Try it and see if you like it.

• Sword of War is really the superior knight sword. Speed is crazy and it doesn’t lose much in terms of damage. Messer can be two-shot Knights, though, so that’s something to consider.

• Sword of War, Flanged Mace and Warhammer are the best 3