Dropped weapons after death

• It occured to me today, after inspecting the battlefield while dead in some lts matches- why is it that only one handed weapons and shields seem to be dropped upon death and not the two handers or knight shields? I did recall and can confirm after rewatching it, the launch trailer clearly showed defeated enemies dropping their two handers, but in the actual game they just disappear. Clearly this is just a minor aesthetic detail, but still I thought I’d ask- was this removed due to performance issues, kind of like how bodies disappear quickly? And if so, would it be possible to see every weapon dropped option in future patches? Kind of like that body slider you guys are implementing with the next one.

• i can see dropped 2 handers, but then again i cant see fire or corpses on the wagon. Probably something to do with video options.

• I’ve noticed this as well.

As far as I can tell it seems that the weapon a player has currently equipped disappears on his death, but his sheathed weapons will remain visible.

I would also really like to see the equipped weapon get dropped rather than just disappear. I know it’s only a minor aesthetic thing but I think it would just be that little bit more sweet. ;)