ECG and other clans

• Playing on pub servers I sometimes come across clans that join the game, like just now that clan in title. So at all expense they have to win, l33t players right, guy hides and goes for draw every time they are about to lose, I complained so their clan voted me off.

This is just one of many examples but seriously, what is wrong with these clan people? Always the ones causing drama, accusing others to cheat, gang up to kickvote, hide on map to make draw and more.

Not sure what I am saying by this thread or what I want, I guess first question, are there clans out there that are chill guys and not the most obnoxious players ever? Also, those clans that are not cool guys, can you please stop joining pub servers and turning them into drama fests and your personal clan matches.

IT IS A “GAME”, after all.

• Many clans only exist for peer recognition. I like to believe it’s akin to young, inner-city boys joining gangs so they can feel a sense of family. These members are out to settle a score with a ghost by proving they’re better than everyone else, no matter the cost. Their minds are in a state of brute-force hierarchy: Power and victories bring respect and admiration instead of personal character or integrity.

Not all clans, but many.

• I even had one instance where a clan guy got teamkilled during warmup before the round starts and having his clan kick that guy out because… it hurt his pride or something. I mean, I have seen people with clan tags that are cool and behave well but whenever there is a group of them with the same tag on a server I played on shit hits the fan.

Takes all the fun out of the game.

Anyway, I am starting to get bored, I want capture the flag, more maps, new weapons and king of the hill to be played more than once every 24 hours on the official team objective servers.

By the way, out of curiosity if someone knows, in actual clan matches for LTS etc. Do teams go out of their way to hide for draw at all cost to not lose a match?

• And now it happened again, some clan named IO came into the server, after a few round he says I hit him once by accident killing an enemy so he teamkilled me, twice, then trash talked for 20minutes then their clan kicked me.

He had rank 41 and was l33t…

I am still waiting to see a clan in this game that are mature or at the very least not full of idiots.

• Clans are just clans, made by different people, so there would be both good ones and bad ones.

If you make a clan now yourself, do you automatically turn into an douchebag?

• @GhoXen:

Clans are just clans, made by different people, so there would be both good ones and bad ones.

I hope not :D You are right, but that’t the thing, only in this game has it been this bad (playing on EU servers.) Never have I met this many well, not nice clan people in any game before. They are worse than most clans I met in cod games for instance.

• Now in another server, clan Glitter, they have used the N word 100 times in 10 minutes in chat.

Still waiting for one respectable clan to appear in this game.

• Welcome to the internet I guess.

• @GhoXen:

Yes.

• You can come play with me. I’m nice :)

• There’s plenty of respectful clans out there. If you don’t like clans in a server, join a different one. I join all kinds of random officials without any clan people in there.

• @Kimiko:

You can come play with me. I’m nice :)

Yeah :D

I do have to say, I have met many nice and cool people to play with in this game. Usually it is all good.

• @SOC:

There’s plenty of respectful clans out there. If you don’t like clans in a server, join a different one. I join all kinds of random officials without any clan people in there.

Usually there are like 2 available good official LTS servers here,so whenever a clan comes and kill it you do not have many options left. Last night those guys after awhile started votekicking anyone not with them so they in essence took over the official server for themselves. The public official servers is for every one right.

Now I do classic instead, not so many clans there 8-)