Blunt Headshot and Shield Kill Symbols

• Hello there,

I’m not too succesful with the search function, so if there are already any news on it please excuse me. But something that has baffled me since I startet playing Chivalry is that there are no symbols for blunt headshot kills for the top right kill counter. Bows and Corssbows have one, thrown weapons have one, sharp has one, falling has one, fire has one … even Age of Chivalry had them, so why are they absent here?

Also, if youre already on the way, it would be nice to have a shield bash and kick kill symbol as well as an evironmental kill (a.k.a. spikes) symbol.

This would be a purely cosmetical, yet very minor change that would make the game feel more well-rounded.

Thanks alot.

• Should be a coconut cracked in half.

• @Yoshiblue:

Should be a coconut cracked in half.

In Agatha? The coconut’s tropical!

• Adding killicons to certain weapons or its attack is a job that I think should only take approximately one or two hours to complete so I wouldn’t be surprised if they already have it all prepared, but that they are saving it for the content patch that is upcomming in January. A little bit of extra coding however would be require for "Kicking or Bashing kills because right now, every weapon has its own killicon. If you kick someone to death then your current weapon will become its killicon.

It will be there soon!

• @wildwulfy:

A little bit of extra coding however would be require for "Kicking or Bashing kills because right now, every weapon has its own killicon. If you kick someone to death then your current weapon will become its killicon.

I am aware of that. Well, but do you remember the bug where javelin kills would get a buckler shield symbol? The symbols already seem to be there and the game knew the difference between a javelin kill and a shield kill (though it switched the symbols… or was it melee kill and ranged kill :? ?)
    And the blunt headshot thing wonders me the most since it doenst seem to have any special characteristic and was already in AoC.

Its probably already coming, just wanted to make sure it is not forgotten.

Thanks for the feedback.