"Your are playing on" incorrect on my servers

• Whenever I’m on either of my servers, the player list has “You are playing on:” in the top left, then in the top right it has a series of numbers that look like an IP address (though it’s not the IP of the server). Is this a known bug or did I miss a setting somewhere? I’m trying to build familiarity with my servers so we get repeat players - but once they are in there is no way to remind them where they are!

(also I hope you guys implement in-game motds and repeating messages to also help achieve the above)

• @thebeaz:

Whenever I’m on either of my servers, the player list has “You are playing on:” in the top left, then in the top right it has a series of numbers that look like an IP address (though it’s not the IP of the server). Is this a known bug or did I miss a setting somewhere? I’m trying to build familiarity with my servers so we get repeat players - but once they are in there is no way to remind them where they are!

(also I hope you guys implement in-game motds and repeating messages to also help achieve the above)

Yep, unfortunately, it’s known that the incorrect IP’s show up. Hopefully this is something that will be fixed in the future. It is something that has been discuss though.

Thanks.

• Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply.