Appearance !

• Hello !

Im really happy about this game in all its medievalness, couldn’t be better !

Well I wonder will you have these appearances in your game ? I love the artwork and it really looks great =D

Will you add even more variation ? To the appearances, because small changes to each apperance and randomize it, that would just be truly fantastic =)

This one I think I’ve seen, but Im not sure…

This is similar to the ones in the trailers, but there is small differences that makes this one even more badass, love the helmet, the pauldron and the nice bracers mhm… I would love to see this ingame =D

This I haven’t seen either, it looks great and would be really nice =)

Final thing that I would personally suggest, is will you add Capes like the one in the header on the front page ? Love them capes you know ! =D

-Digu21

• you can see in the trailers that those pictures do reflect the looks of the game, but they are just art, art is never exactly the same after being rendered in a 3D model

• My guy is going to run around naked covered in protective markings and tattoo’s!

• Have they said anything about appearance custimizations?

• Yes, there will be outfit customization.

• @xittix:

My guy is going to run around naked covered in protective markings and tattoo’s!

Good… very good. Makes it easier to spot and kill you :P