Team Deathmatch

• Running into a problem with TD, After all lives have been used up by a team and someone joins the server onto that team after everyone is dead it seems to bug out that round. Is here any settings I can change to prevent this ?

Also the other thing I wan;t to point out is on the Tab menu it says the server IP, but it isnt the sever IP and this number(IP) keeps changing ?

• @Slyder:

Running into a problem with TD, After all lives have been used up by a team and someone joins the server onto that team after everyone is dead it seems to bug out that round. Is here any settings I can change to prevent this ?

Also the other thing I wan;t to point out is on the Tab menu it says the server IP, but it isnt the sever IP and this number(IP) keeps changing ?

Hi there,

Unfortunately it’s still a known bug on Team Deathmatch. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn’t. Hopefully it’ll be fixed in the upcoming patch.

And also regarding the IP number, that’s another known issue that I just posted to someone else in their thread :P

• Thanks for the reply, good to hear it’s known and will be fixed :D

• Dark Age Gaming Presents the North American Primitus Tournament
    for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
    Gamemode - 5 vs 5 Last Team Standing

Round 1: The Order of Bolodong (ToB) vs Vanquish Team 3 (VQ)

The second game of the Primitus Tournament is up and wow did we see some amazing play! The Order of Bolodong takes on Vanquish and surprisingly it comes down to who has the best archer! You’ll see some great play and beautiful headshots that will make you gape in surprise.

• @albertstien3329:

Dark Age Gaming Presents the North American Primitus Tournament
    for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
    Gamemode - 5 vs 5 Last Team Standing

Round 1: The Order of Bolodong (ToB) vs Vanquish Team 3 (VQ)

The second game of the Primitus Tournament is up and wow did we see some amazing play! The Order of Bolodong takes on Vanquish and surprisingly it comes down to who has the best archer! You’ll see some great play and beautiful headshots that will make you gape in surprise.

Wat… Is this like a new way to spam? O.o