IDEA: Team Vs Team (Destroyable structures and resources)

• I was imagining a chivalry map with a team vs team mode that would allow two teams to harvest resources and build destroyable fortifications and siege weapons all in an effort to eliminate the other team’s castle.

Each round would last 20-30 minutes where each team started with a basic castle and could upgrade their fortifications/weapons/etc by controling strategic resource locations on the map.

I think there is something very awesome in this general type of game-play, and Chivalry could really make it work.

• I was JUST thinking about how awesome this mode could be today.
    If this is implemented Chivalry’s awesomeness levels are going to rise like my castles defenses!

• I agree it gives other types of players more reason to like chivalry. I have a friend who likes to play more strategic games and his first impression was that chivalry was as if a point and shoot game.

• Anyone know if this is possible? How do we make mods for this game? Are there any resources available?

• Bump. Does anyone know if it is possible to create mods for this game?

• @Sephiroth:

Bump. Does anyone know if it is possible to create mods for this game?

The tools to incorporate new maps is not available yet - probably a few months away.

As for creating new client and server side code for new functionality - not sure you will ever see that.

• @gregcau:

As for creating new client and server side code for new functionality - not sure you will ever see that.

Where’s that info from? I thought a mod SDK was on TBs todo list?