Appearance custimizations? Skills? Levels?

• Does anyone know if there be appearance custimizations? And is there going to be skills? Levels? Weapon proficiency?

• maybe, no, no, no. Hope that answers your questions :)

• YES thank you! :)

• Vox, that there was the best darn answer on this whole forum. short and sweet, you should be a poet.

• In fact that question was in some of the last topics,
    I SHALL REDIRECT THEE….oh, i shall not, sire Vox cut through answer like a sharpened sword.

• Developer

We are still working on the amount of customization that will be available at full release, but we hope to expand on the options post release. This is one of those tough things to do with a small team.

• @Tibberius:

We are still working on the amount of customization that will be available at full release, but we hope to expand on the options post release. This is one of those tough things to do with a small team.

If I’m going to be totally honest, weapon customization is all that really matters to me. A game in which you can mix and match sword parts to make a custom hybrid or something? That’d be revolutionary, I don’t think a game has ever tried that before (and it has been a personal fantasy of mine for years).
    That would be my only suggestion, but for the time being, the Oakeshott type XVIIIe will do well to satisfy me.