Steam Achievements Bug

• The Steam achievements “Reach level 5”, “Reach level 10” and “Reach level 20” don’t seem to work - according to Steam, only 0.1% of people have reached level 5, yet over half of all players that I’ve played with have been over level 5. Or is the in-game “rank” different to the levels required for these achievements?

• @ezardbm:

The Steam achievements “Reach level 5”, “Reach level 10” and “Reach level 20” don’t seem to work - according to Steam, only 0.1% of people have reached level 5, yet over half of all players that I’ve played with have been over level 5. Or is the in-game “rank” different to the levels required for these achievements?

This is a known issue. Not sure when that will be fixed though.

• @ezardbm:

The Steam achievements “Reach level 5”, “Reach level 10” and “Reach level 20” don’t seem to work - according to Steam, only 0.1% of people have reached level 5, yet over half of all players that I’ve played with have been over level 5. Or is the in-game “rank” different to the levels required for these achievements?

That 0.1% are people who used steam achievement unlocker. These achievements are bugged for everyone.

• “I am a wall” and “Fist of fury” are not working correctly for me neither.

• @E.T.:

“I am a wall” and “Fist of fury” are not working correctly for me neither.

They do work, try on official servers and at least with 8 players otherwise they won’t count.