UDK.exe problem

• if i start the game it say in my task manager: Chivalry, Medieval Warfare (32 Bit, DX9) = no response

what can i do??? :(

systems software: Windows 7, 64-Bit
    processor: Intel® Core™2 Qouad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
    Directx-Version: 11
    graphic card: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series

• Unfortunately mate, you’re just about screwed until the next patch. This is an issue a large amount of people are having, including myself and there are no complete solutions. I can suggest some things, as your computer is different from mine.

1. Right click Medieval Warfare and go to properties, click Local Files, and then verify the integrity of your cache.

2. Do the same as step 1, however go to the general tab and click Launch options. When a box shows up, type -nomovie in it, and then start the game. According to my own case in many others, this should get you to the title screen. Please report back what happens after this step.

3. Chivalry ––> Properties -----> Betas -----> Scroll down to Chivalry Beta (opt in)

Sorry this is all I have to offer thus far. None of it has worked for me, although you could also attempt to download new drivers, and update your graphics and network cards.

• @Kirby1056:

Unfortunately mate, you’re just about screwed until the next patch. This is an issue a large amount of people are having, including myself and there are no complete solutions. I can suggest some things, as your computer is different from mine.

1. Right click Medieval Warfare and go to properties, click Local Files, and then verify the integrity of your cache.

2. Do the same as step 1, however go to the general tab and click Launch options. When a box shows up, type -nomovie in it, and then start the game. According to my own case in many others, this should get you to the title screen. Please report back what happens after this step.

3. Chivalry ––> Properties -----> Betas -----> Scroll down to Chivalry Beta (opt in)

Sorry this is all I have to offer thus far. None of it has worked for me, although you could also attempt to download new drivers, and update your graphics and network cards.

thx for the reply , but nothing helps (seems that i have to wait for a new patch :| )

• Same problem here.

PATCH PLEASE?

• @AngryPeasant:

thx for the reply , but nothing helps (seems that i have to wait for a new patch :| )

Opt out of the beta and remove any launch properties that you may have added.

Please attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt.