1/8 of the FFA servers kick (ban) me for pointless reasons!

• I have been playing since Dec 4 2012 and 4 servers have been telling to go away/kick/ban
    just for winning! They think I am cheating, yet I am perfectly killable
    and I am not oneshotting anyone! Why is that happening?

• You want us to tell you how awesome you are?

A certain percentage of online gamers are assholes, live with it is the only option.

• If 12.5% of servers kick/ban you, then there must be a reason for such consistent removal:

1. You spout trash talk on a routine basis and players are tired of hearing it.
    2. You whine and cry after every death and players are tired of hearing it.
    3. You actually are cheating, which is more noticeable that you’d like to admit.
    4. Wild swings equate to teamkills.

Pick two choices would be my guess. Oh, and this is a pointless thread since you asked a question without providing any sort of pertinent information. Please don’t do it again.

• This happens to a lot of people. Please do a forum search next time and you will find countless of threads of people complaining about the same thing.

Nothing you can do about it at this point. Sorry.

• Just leave before vote timer ends and reconnect.

• I like FFA modes in games and end up playing them a lot, probably because they are faster and more wild. They also have no point or overarching goal, and a lot of people prefer more depth in the ‘meta game’ they are playing. Based on that, most people that have half a brain are found in other game modes, and FFA will typically hold a higher percentage of the worst part of any gaming community.

Not to say all FFA players are all mongoloids, but a larger percentage of them are. Also for some reason I think the user base of this game is a lot younger than say mount & blade, so you mix the two up and you get vote kicked for killing people over and over again in FFA here.

• There should be only one reason to kick someone from a FFA and that’s if they’re hacking/cheating in some way. So far I’ve seen no one cheat in a FFA myself, in fact only seen a couple of hackers in total throughout my 200ish hours playing this game.

Sadly it seems a lot of people have this mentality:

If they’re worse than me, they’re useless noobs.

If they’re better than me, they’re hackers/have no lives.

• Maybe you joined to a DUELING server without realising it, i saw it happened to many people. And if you kept attacking people like in normal FFA servers, it might be getting u kicked

• No, when its duel, I duel!
    I do not swear on any of those servers!
    (they usually start by calling me fag or something like that!)
    its just… I get stuff like 20/8 KD.

• @Brandis:

No, when its duel, I duel!
    I do not swear on any of those servers!
    (they usually start by calling me fag or something like that!)
    its just… I get stuff like 20/8 KD.

… So? It’s not like 20-8 is an amazing score, unless you literally mean a range between 20 K/D (40 kills 2 deaths) and 8 K/D, which is still possible, if unlikely, because FFA is a huge twohander spam-fest.

• @Rugaru:

Maybe you joined to a DUELING server without realising it, i saw it happened to many people. And if you kept attacking people like in normal FFA servers, it might be getting u kicked

I’ve seen this happen to others, and I usually think “how hard can it be” to ask the nature of the server after joining if its not obvious. However, players that violate server rules (TK’ing, not respect duels) should always receive a warning before initiating votekick against them.

• the point is, some servers have
    a bunch of new players (rank 1-5) and these people seem to hate the fact that I can kill them with saber/piercing dagger and weak weapons like that and they want me to leave for “hacking”!!
    20/8 is not particularly amazing but it is still enough to really annoy them! :(

• It only takes one person to start a votekick. If you kill one person multiple times and they happen to be a hypersensitive person, perhaps they might initiate a votekick. Then maybe a couple players who you killed several times see your name up for kicking and go, “Meh, yeah fuck that guy!” and vote to kick you.

Personally I press no every time someone initiates a votekick unless they explain why and I know they aren’t full of it.

• Happens to me all the time.

Hell, this one guy tonight votekicked me because I completely demolished him. It’s when players “think” they’re good and get shown up that they rage and start votes. It’s nothing to get mad about, but fairly laughable at how angry they get at losing a PC game.

Probably the same guys who threw controllers at the walls when they were super little. Show em some pity and let them have their votekicks - it’s all they have in this game.

• This Mason guy on Stonehill tried to kick me because I was the king, and their team was desperate at taking me down. Fortunately the server wasn’t full of retards and the vote failed miserably.