Crossbow - Move When Reloading Bolt

• I think that when you reload your crossbow you should be able to move whilst you’re putting the bolt into the groove, even if it’s at walking speed.

the ability to charge the bow and put the bolt in separately whenever you want would be a nice addition too!

• Game design rule #1 - never take control away from the player. So far the game does well respecting this, no stuns, no knockdowns, etc, except during crossbow reloads.

I don’t play archer, I don’t like archers, but even still I can see this being frustrating. I’d like to see the ability to cancel the cranking animation at any time by moving.

• I’m all for archers moving once the crossbow has been cocked, but moving during that phase seems rather unbalanced, even if archers are recuded to a crawl. I think that during the cocking phase the acher should be immobile(but it should be able to be cancled), and afterwards, during the bolt reload you should be able to walk. But no more than that

• @RenegadeTM:

…'d like to see the ability to cancel the cranking animation at any time …

Can already be done by pressing 2/4

• @SharpshotSid:

I’m all for archers moving once the crossbow has been cocked, but moving during that phase seems rather unbalanced, even if archers are recuded to a crawl. I think that during the cocking phase the acher should be immobile(but it should be able to be cancled), and afterwards, during the bolt reload you should be able to walk. But no more than that

• freaken 1billion! I have been saying this to myself ever since I got the game.