Game interface

• I hope you have plans on fixing or having the interface work as intended.
    The server browser is a joke. Game descriptions also less than stellar.
    Backing out of a game and joining another is 50/50 at best.
    Refresh the server list, means reboot the game.
    Refresh anything and you will have to reboot.
    Favorite servers. Try and add them. You will have to reboot.

The game is fun. The game control panel is awful, worse than an old Atari 64 game.
    If I had not paid anything for the game it wouldn’t bother me.
    Yet I have paid for this game. I know you want more people to play.
    As it stands I would not recommend paying real money for this game to any of my friends.
    I would simply explain that the interface is so haphazardly built that your better of with a less aggravating control panel.
    I would like to recommend you to my friends. but I wont. Too many bugs in the system.

Now if you made the control panel work, it could be a game changer.
    But what you have now is unacceptable unfinished crap.

• I know the server browser can be buggy, but the worst I get is incorrect population numbers. Refreshing the server happens quickly and without a hiccup for me, nevermind rebooting the game, so perhaps it’s on your end and not the actual interface most of the time? Leaving and joining servers has also never caused a problem on my end, could you explain what you mean by it being 50/50?

• @Wobbler:

I know the server browser can be buggy, but the worst I get is incorrect population numbers. Refreshing the server happens quickly and without a hiccup for me, never mind rebooting the game, so perhaps it’s on your end and not the actual interface most of the time? Leaving and joining servers has also never caused a problem on my end, could you explain what you mean by it being 50/50?

I just logged out of the game because I went into a room and didn’t like the game being played.
    Game description on server list said “team objective”. While the game was 'team death match"
    That isn’t a big deal:/, just wrong. I go back to the server browser, hit favorites to see nothing.
    I added 4 favorites just yesterday. return to an empty server browser that will not refresh.
    This has happened more times than naught. The panel isn’t bugged. Its unfinished and doesn’t work as intended. Intended being as all other game control panels that came before and will came after this title.

• Waaah waaah, this isn’t a suggestion and has been mentioned a million times.