Low Fps..Help??!?

• Getting like 15 fps on this game i can’t turn graphics down because the fps will get worse.
    Specs:

Radeon hd 6870
    Intel Core 2 CPU 6600 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz

• @brugorsch:

Radeon hd 6870

Chivalry is a very processor intensive game; I have trouble with it on a 3.00 GHz processor. You should try updating your video drivers or setting a max FPS. To set a max fps, go into your chivalry config files and find “UDKEngine.” Find “bSmoothFrameRate” and set it to “TRUE” then put in desired values in the min and max lines. If you put them close together it could improve your performance by making the FPS less jumpy.

• @brugorsch:

i can’t turn graphics down because the fps will get worse.

Okaaaay?

• @GhoXen:

@brugorsch:

i can’t turn graphics down because the fps will get worse.

Okaaaay?

Yeah, I don’t know either. I’d just go with the usual “Some people…”

• @natei:

@brugorsch:

Radeon hd 6870

Chivalry is a very processor intensive game; I have trouble with it on a 3.00 GHz processor. You should try updating your video drivers or setting a max FPS. To set a max fps, go into your chivalry config files and find “UDKEngine.” Find “bSmoothFrameRate” and set it to “TRUE” then put in desired values in the min and max lines. If you put them close together it could improve your performance by making the FPS less jumpy.

Thanks not i can get 30-60 fps every game… i get 30 fps when i look at some big open areas but when i look at some small spots i’ll get 50-60 fps…
    30 fps is still playable :)