Problem: blinking black spots

• I am not sure if this has been posted already. I have a problem whenever I am in the game there are these black spots that keep blinking on the screen and it outlines the shapes of many different objects.
    This makes it hard to see and play. I have changed the settings from the highest quality to the lowest and that does not seem to make a difference to the problem. This happens very little on some maps but on others this happens the entire game.

Any ideas to fix this problem would be appreciated.

• I would also like to know why this is happening.

• @RobinTahHood:

I would also like to know why this is happening.

From your DxDiag, you’re missing Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2). Please download that.

Your video card drivers are from 2009. That would be the main reason for you. Please update those drivers to fix your graphical anomalies.

• I have downloaded Windows Vista Service Pack 2 but it did not fix the problem.
    Is there anything else that I could download to help this problem?

Thanks for the idea.

• @perkaholic:

I have downloaded Windows Vista Service Pack 2 but it did not fix the problem.
    Is there anything else that I could download to help this problem?

Thanks for the idea.

Err yes, the video card drivers are not apart of Service Pack 2. Sorry that I didn’t make that more clear. You should download the latest version of the drivers for your video card. Check HP’s website and AMD’s website. :)

• in the game there are these black spots that keep blinking on the screen and it outlines the shapes of many different objects.

–---------------------------------------
    runescape gold|wow gold kaufen|diablo 3 gold