[DELETED]

• [DELETED]

• Bump.

As Burner has stated. We a pretty diverse group of game players. From games to the people to our locations around the world.

Would like to add to the diversity of our group. Feel free to stop by the web page and check us out.

See you on the Battlefield.

• Another Admin over at The DaDs Army here,

As stated above, if you are a parent and are looking for an escape from the “real” world and love to find on the virtual battlefield……then you will find it with our group.

We are always looking to add new members. Stop by our website and servers.

Happy Raiding!

Robb

http://www.thedadsarmy.com

• I fit the bill, although more grand-dad (almost), I’ll drop by. Thanks.

Edit:

Don’t touch this mob with a barge pole.

I logged in, and one of the members started in with the obscene comments and sledging.

If you are looking for mature gamers, look elsewhere.

• [DELETED]

• @gotBurner:

@Hidden:

I fit the bill, although more grand-dad (almost), I’ll drop by. Thanks.

Edit:

Don’t touch this mob with a barge pole.

I logged in, and one of the members started in with the obscene comments and sledging.

If you are looking for mature gamers, look elsewhere.

Sir, unless you can provide a name, and exact text and context of the message you read, I would have to greatly disagree with your perception of this group. In one visit you’ve painted a completely opposite picture of what we stand for. We have a database of every message posted and who did it, if it was truley anything obscene, it would be handled and addressed appropriately.

I doubt that very much, known these guys for years and they never type anything vulgar or obscene. Considering there are only a few people that own the game in this clan, im guessing you saw an upset pub.

• I’ve been a DaDs member for several years and help to admin our servers. We are as stated VERY family oriented and we don’t allow any foul language or slurs on our servers or forums. Our clan continues to grow each year because of our dedication to running a clean, family oriented server where good people meet to have fun in a non harrassment environment. If you’re looking for that type of place stop in and see for your self.

GGS Jade

• I have been a member of the Dads army now for nearly 3 years now and i can say this claim is bogus.We are all adults here and that sort of thing does not take place in our clan.

• That sort of thing never happens and if it does anyone who does such a thing in this family based clan is banned reguardless of who they are. We market for family friendly gaming and that’s what we sell. Come by and check us out at www.thedadsarmy.com

• [DELETED]

• Now that we have that out of the way….

Stop by our servers and see for yourselves! We are an adult, family oriented gaming clan that likes to have fun and enjoy playing with others that share our same values.

www.thedadsarmy.com

• playing with others that share our same values.

wow gold||Guild wars 2 gold|Diablo 3 Gold

• Wow… nice clan ;) brings the term daddygamer to a whole new level

GL with it, hope you find some chivalry members :)

• Great initiative!
    When I’m older…

• so you HAVE to be a parent?