Most annoying players ruining a server - need a fix

• So playing on one of the official servers and there were a couple of idiots who just spam “To Me” constantly, all the time, with no rest, for half an hour until I quit the server.

Honestly it ruins if for everyone else and you cant tell which players its coming from.

Ideally the mute fixes their game sound emotes as well.

• Yeah I have heard a few people do that. But like most games with voice commands there are a minority who like to just spend the day pressing a single button all day just to wind people up.

• GUYS… this is for the BETA patch, not for other things…

moved

(I also don’t like to leave a shadow forward, so hopefully you see this) >.>

• @Waz:

Yeah I have heard a few people do that. But like most games with voice commands there are a minority who like to just spend the day pressing a single button all day just to wind people up.

Spending the day pressing a button all day isn’t redundant at all. People who spend the day pressing a single button all day are annoying though, even if I think it takes more than one button to spend the day spamming “To me!” all day.

• I was in a server just last night when something like this happened.

A guy got mad and started TKing because people were spamming TO ME, so we surrounded him, spammed to me some more and killed him. 'Twas a good time.

• @Wobbler:

I was in a server just last night when something like this happened.

A guy got mad and started TKing because people were spamming TO ME, so we surrounded him, spammed to me some more and killed him. 'Twas a good time.

I am sure your mother is proud.

• @Daiyuki:

Spending the day pressing a button all day isn’t redundant at all. People who spend the day pressing a single button all day are annoying though.

Don’t you just hate LMB spammers? Oh wait…

• @Daiyuki:

@Waz:

even if I think it takes more than one button to spend the day spamming “To me!” all day.

Macros. He could press one button and have it delayed perfectly to play 3 times in a row, or more.